We have an immediate need for a Director, Quality Assurance. This role is responsible for the overall leadership of PTI's quality assurance/quality control programs, laboratory, and team comprised of 6 quality control technicians. You will lead PTI's Quality Department and interface with clients ensuring the highest levels of quality, conformance and service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Establish and maintain a quality assurance program ensuring compliance with medical, aerospace, and GMP specifications
* Direct inspection activities, test procedures,, and utilization of test equipment
* Work closely with manufacturing and engineering personnel in product development and delivery
* Deal effectively with government inspections and customer quality representatives
* Ensure conformance to government packaging, labeling and documentation
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required, engineering degree a plus
* Minimum 7 years' experience in a Quality Management role, preferably in a regulated (ISO, FDA) manufacturing environment
* Extensive experience with QA/QC test equipment
* Previous experience in plastic and metal injection molding a big plus
PTI (Polymer Technologies, Inc. located in Clifton, NJ is an innovative solutions provider of precision polymer, metal (MIM) and ceramic (CIM) injection molded components supporting aerospace, medical and industrial sectors.