• Experience in world-class quality systems, such as ISO-9000 and developing and maintaining the quality Assurance Initiatives.
• A minimum of five years of Quality Assurance management experience in a manufacturing environment serving major OEM’s.
• Ability to manage and maintain all aspects of new project introduction
• A background in the Die Cast and or Metals Industry is preferred
• Must possess and demonstrate a Customer Focus Mindset.
• Must possess strong project management, key to current and future customer needs.
• Display a proven track record of responding to customer corrective action requests, including internal corrective actions and analyzing product quality data
• Strong problem solving skills and proven track record of helping lead or contribute to continuous improvement activities.
• The ability to effectively communicate with all levels in an organization, suppliers and customers is a must.
• The ability to directly supervise employees in the Quality Department.
• A strong background in a manufacturing is required.
We offer a compensation program with a strong base pay and bonus pay along with a comprehensive employee benefit program including group health, dental, life and disability insurance plans and a defined contribution retirement program.
Inventix Manufacturing, a growing and dynamic operations manufacturer located in, Menomonee Falls,Wisconsin is an industry leader and one of North America's largest die cast, decorative chrome plating and metal finishing companies, we have a 40-year record of helping some of the most recognized and iconic companies in the world maintain their best-in-class status.