E3 Federal Solutions seeks an Electrical Engineer to support the Naval Facilities Engineering Command providing facilities, infrastructure, and related support services to Naval Base KITSAP
The successful candidate will oversee the execution of single or multiple task orders, to include the following regular work responsibilities:
· Assists in the design/review of energy/LEED/sustainability requirements and goals.
· Supports various stages of the acquisition process.
· Involved in commissioning and LEED certification process.
· Prepares working drawings and specifications with an experience in AutoCAD.
· Reviews/comments on plans and specifications for such facilities as hospitals, steam/power plants, R&D facilities, office buildings, barracks, hangars, labs, universities, and other sophisticated projects.
· Works with design team contractor or in-house staff to coordinate the project.
· Serves as a technical consultant and provides field visits/inspections during construction.
· Identifies high-risk projects and overseeing/approval of UPS, Standby Generators, Switchgear, interior and exterior electrical power distribution.
· Reviews/evaluates operation manuals, equipment warranties, and material certifications submitted by the contractor.
BS degree in Electrical Engineering or higher education required.
8+ years of experience in facilities electrical engineering.
Highly trained and experienced electrical engineer in facilities construction.
Secret Security Clearance
Professional Registration as an Electrical Engineer
E3 is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, E3 Federal Solutions, LLC (E3) is dedicated to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex (including gender and transgender status), age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. E3 hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Internal Number: REQ 3882
About E3 Federal
E3 Federal Solutions (E3) is an award winning Veteran Owned Business specializing in providing acquisition management, financial management, and program management support to the federal government. E3's strong understanding of federal acquisition, contract, financial management and program management organization (PMO) life cycles paves the way for mature organizational processes, experienced resources, responsive management and proven management methodologies to meet and exceed client goals. Excellence, Integrity, Accountability, Community and Humility are the core values of E3 as we continue to strive in becoming a recognized leader in the management consulting community that both federal agencies and industry partners value doing business with. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture will be contagious, while always maintaining a genuine reputation.